Beneple is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and providing a website and online platform which provides one place, online, for employers and their employees to manage their human resources and administrative needs (“the Service”).
We take our responsibilities regarding the protection of personal information very seriously. This policy explains how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. By using the Service, you consent to this use.
This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Recognising the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable federal laws and rules regarding online conduct and privacy, as well as content. Specifically, but not as a limitation, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding transmission of technical and personal data exported from the United Arab Emirates.
The contact information you provide us with may also be shared across BSTG (FAEU Insurance Brokers LLC, Safe Hands First Aid Training LLC, Beneple DMCC) and our partners.
You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button in the email, or alternatively contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information we may collect from you
Beneple needs personal information about you, your employees and their dependents as applicable to provide the Service and your providing the information to us constitutes your consent to our processing of this information. We may collect information about you from your employer rather than directly from you. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Registration information necessary to set up your account on the Service.
- Identity information used to identify you and your dependents and manage and track HR processes and benefits. This includes, but is not limited to, demographic information.
- Filling in forms. Information that you provide by filling in forms through the Service.
- Interaction with our Support Team. We may also ask you for information, when you report a problem with the Service or when you provide us with feedback. When you contact our customer support team we may review your Beneple profile and we will collect information to categorise your questions, investigate, resolve and respond to any queries. We may use this information to track possible problems and trends, improve the Service, and customise our support responses. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information from Surveys. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Service and for the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Bank Account information. Beneple needs bank account and routing numbers for your profile.
- Background check information. We may work with a third party to facilitate employee background checks and collect this information for you.
- IP addresses. We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Sharing data with third parties. We may provide our advertisers or affiliates with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may also use your personal and non-personal data (data from which you cannot be identified) with third parties and our business partners to enable us to provide you with the Service.
- Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may use your information as follows:
- To provide the Service to you. Beneple uses the information it collects to provide the Service to our Users. This includes User specific and customised experiences where necessary and appropriate with the goal of enabling hassle free HR through the Service.
- To communicate with you. Beneple may send you messages relating to your use of the Service and service related matters through our dashboard or by email. We may send promotional materials via email so that you are able to take advantage of new features.
- To improve and customise the Service. We will analyse data we collect about your use of the Service to inform how we can improve our products, software, infrastructure, user interfaces and integrations with our partners.
- To comply with legal process and other disclosures. Where we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or (c) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Beneple, its employees or the public as required or permitted by law.
- To disclose to a third party as the result of a sale or change in control of Beneple. If Beneple or its subsidiaries or holding company become involved in a merger, acquisition or any form of sale of some or all of their assets.
- To work with our vendors and service providers. Beneple uses third party vendors and service providers who e.g. provide technical infrastructure services, analyse how our Services are used, measure the effectiveness of ads and services, providing customer service, facilitating payments, or conducting academic research and surveys. For the purpose of processing personal information on your behalf we may transfer your data to third parties situated within or outside of the United Arab Emirates. We require that any parties who agree to process such information based on our instructions are in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We use Amazon Web Services (AWS) to host the Service in the secure AWS cloud. We also use third parties to help us advertise and market to you.
- To integrate with Third Parties. Beneple may integrate our system with third parties.
- Our Website may contain links to other websites. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to Users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with Beneple. Beneple has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. We are not responsible for the performance of these websites or for your business dealings with them. Beneple makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyper-links. If you hyper-link to a website, please be aware that you will leave Beneple website and will become subject to the rules and conditions of the linked site(s). Your use of other websites is subject to the terms and conditions of those websites, including the privacy policies of those websites.
- Children’s Privacy. The Service is directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. We will not intentionally collect online any personal information (such as a child’s name or e-mail address) from children under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files.
- Beneple has implemented industry standard administrative, technical and physical security safeguards designed to protect the personal information that you provide. There are certain areas on our Website where you may enter and submit additional information. Certain of these areas are encrypted using SSL encrypted transmissions between your web browser and our web server. This is designed to reduce the chance that someone (e.g. on your network at work or at your Internet service provider) may try to compromise your private information as it travels from your web browser to our secure server.
- Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United Arab Emirates or in any other country in which Beneple has subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers.
- Information we may obtain from third parties. In order to protect you from fraud or other misconduct, we may obtain information about you from third parties to verify the information you provide. For example, we may use fraud screening services to verify that your credit or debit card information and address match the information that you provided to us.
- Accessing and updating personal information. You can review and update your account information by logging in to your account. You can disable your account by contacting us. If you disable your account, your personally identifiable information will not be used by Beneple or shared with third parties except for these purposes. We may delete these records over time if permitted or required by law.
- Contact Us. Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.